Corinthians Paulista (SP) VS Fluminense RJ Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Brazil Serie A -- Corinthians Paulista (SP) VS Fluminense RJ 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Corinthians Paulista (SP) got 10 wins, 9 draws, 8 losses and placed the 10 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Corinthians Paulista (SP) got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Fluminense RJ got 12 wins, 7 draws, 9 losses and placed the 7 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Fluminense RJ got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Corinthians Paulista (SP) 1.13-0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1979 matches, the home team got 890 wins, 573 draws and 516 losses. Home win rate: 44.97%; Draw win rate: 28.95%; Away win rate: 26.07%; Home odds win rate: 45.73%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.27%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 999 matches, the home team got 410 wins, 330 draws and 259 losses. Home win rate: 41.04%; Draw win rate: 33.03%; Away win rate: 25.93%; Over odds win rate: 43.44%; Draw odds win rate: 9.21%; Under odds win rate: 47.35%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.12-3.00-3.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 6 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Corinthians Paulista (SP)(45.5%), Draw(31.0%), Fluminense RJ(23.5%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)