Gaz Metan Medias VS CS Voluntari Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- Gaz Metan Medias VS CS Voluntari 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Gaz Metan Medias got 5 wins, 1 draws, 9 losses and placed the 12 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Gaz Metan Medias got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, CS Voluntari got 4 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 13 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, CS Voluntari got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Gaz Metan Medias 0.93-0/0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 600 matches, the home team got 255 wins, 164 draws and 181 losses. Home win rate: 42.50%; Draw win rate: 27.33%; Away win rate: 30.17%; Home odds win rate: 45.33%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.67%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-2.5-0.73. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 65 matches, the home team got 27 wins, 20 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 41.54%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 27.69%; Over odds win rate: 46.15%; Draw odds win rate: 3.08%; Under odds win rate: 50.77%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.21-3.25-2.78. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 18 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 52.94%; Draw win rate: 17.65%; Away win rate: 29.41%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Gaz Metan Medias(41.5%), Draw(27.7%), CS Voluntari(30.9%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)