Match Time：11/15/2020 03:45 Sunday (GMT+8)
On Saturday evening (UK time), Ukraine head to Red Bull Arena to play Germany at 7:45pm. This is a UEFA Nations League game.
Head To Head
In the most recent head-to-head, Germany played Ukraine in October in a UEFA Nations League game. The winners at the final whistle were Germany - with a score of 1-2.
Reviewing the last decade, these sides have met 3 times. Germany have won in 2 of them. Ukraine have won none of them. The remaining 1 match resulted in a draw.
Combining their head-to-head record, there has been an average of 3.67 goals during regulation play. Germany have scored an average of 2.33. Ukraine score an average of 1.33 per match.
A look at this match-up for the travelling team reveals that whichever side has been the visiting team has won 0% of these fixtures. The home side has prevailed in 66% of these matches.
Looking at the results for the last year, Germany have played 8 matches. They have 4 wins; 4 draws; and no losses. These results give them a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of: 50%-50%-0%.
Over this period, they have scored 2.63 times per match, on average, while conceding 1.25.
At home over this time, they have a win rate of 50% (3 wins) in their 6 home fixtures. 50% (3) of these matches have been a draw, with the remaining 0% (0) ending in a loss.
On average they have scored 3.0 goals when playing at home in this period while they have conceded 1.33.
Their recent performance data shows that they have scored a total of 26 goals in their last ten matches and this has led to their current win rate of 50%. In terms of the BTTS, 7 of these games have been matches where both teams have scored; the total number of matches with over 2.5 goals scored is 7 out of the last ten.
And they are also on a run of 19 matches in a row in which they have scored.
There have been 8 matches played by Ukraine in the last year. They have 3 wins; 1 draw; and 4 losses. In percentage terms, they have won 37%, drawn 12%, and lost 50% of their recent matches.
Over this 12-month period, they average 1.0 goals per match. They have conceded an average of 2.25.
A look at their away record in this time. They have a win rate of 0% (0 wins) in their 4 away fixtures. 25% (1) of these away games have been a draw, with the remaining 75% (3) resulting in a loss when they are the away team.
On average they have scored 0.75 times when away in this period. They have conceded 3.75.
Their recent performance, both home and away, shows that they have a total of 12 goals in their last ten matches and in this time they have a win rate of 50%. Regarding the BTTS count, 5 of these games are matches where both teams have scored and the total number of matches with over 2.5 goals scored is 6 games over this same period.
Germany VS Ukraine