Hatayspor VS Erzurum BB, away wins

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Turkish Super Liga -- Hatayspor VS Erzurum BB 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Hatayspor got 2 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 8 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Hatayspor got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Erzurum BB got 2 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Erzurum BB got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hatayspor 0.92-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2732 matches, the home team got 1131 wins, 803 draws and 798 losses. Home win rate: 41.40%; Draw win rate: 29.39%; Away win rate: 29.21%; Home odds win rate: 43.01%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.99%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3754 matches, the home team got 1564 wins, 1158 draws and 1032 losses. Home win rate: 41.66%; Draw win rate: 30.85%; Away win rate: 27.49%; Over odds win rate: 43.58%; Draw odds win rate: 6.82%; Under odds win rate: 49.60%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.27-3.15-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 174 games, the home team got 76 wins, 52 draws and 46 losses. Home win rate: 43.68%; Draw win rate: 29.89%; Away win rate: 26.44%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hatayspor(26.8%), Draw(29.6%), Erzurum BB(43.6%)

Hatayspor VS Erzurum BB, away wins

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)