JSM Skikda VS CS Constantine Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1 -- JSM Skikda VS CS Constantine 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, JSM Skikda got 2 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 14 of the Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1. In the last 20 games, JSM Skikda got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, CS Constantine got 1 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 15 of the Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1. In the last 20 games, CS Constantine got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is JSM Skikda 0.77-0-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 260 matches, the home team got 103 wins, 75 draws and 82 losses. Home win rate: 39.62%; Draw win rate: 28.85%; Away win rate: 31.54%; Home odds win rate: 39.62%; Draw odds win rate: 28.85%; Away odds win rate: 31.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.80-1.5/2-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 37 matches, the home team got 15 wins, 15 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 40.54%; Draw win rate: 40.54%; Away win rate: 18.92%; Over odds win rate: 35.14%; Draw odds win rate: 18.92%; Under odds win rate: 45.95%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.46-2.73-2.88. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: JSM Skikda(35.1%), Draw(35.0%), CS Constantine(29.9%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)