Kosovo VS Moldova Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

UEFA Nations League -- Kosovo VS Moldova 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Kosovo got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Kosovo got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Moldova got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Moldova got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 5.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kosovo 0.97-1/1.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 262 matches, the home team got 179 wins, 48 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 68.32%; Draw win rate: 18.32%; Away win rate: 13.36%; Home odds win rate: 43.13%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.87%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2079 matches, the home team got 919 wins, 515 draws and 645 losses. Home win rate: 44.20%; Draw win rate: 24.77%; Away win rate: 31.02%; Over odds win rate: 45.07%; Draw odds win rate: 6.54%; Under odds win rate: 48.39%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.39-4.00-9.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 8 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 8.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kosovo(67.6%), Draw(21.1%), Moldova(11.3%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)