Perth Glory (w) VS Adelaide United (w) Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Australia W-League -- Perth Glory (w) VS Adelaide United (w) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Perth Glory (w) got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 8 of the Australia W-League. In the last 20 games, Perth Glory (w) got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Adelaide United (w) got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the Australia W-League. In the last 20 games, Adelaide United (w) got 7 wins, 1 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Perth Glory (w) 0.92-0/-0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2314 matches, the home team got 897 wins, 675 draws and 742 losses. Home win rate: 38.76%; Draw win rate: 29.17%; Away win rate: 32.07%; Home odds win rate: 41.01%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.99%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1016 matches, the home team got 482 wins, 208 draws and 326 losses. Home win rate: 47.44%; Draw win rate: 20.47%; Away win rate: 32.09%; Over odds win rate: 47.93%; Draw odds win rate: 3.54%; Under odds win rate: 48.52%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.70-3.50-2.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Perth Glory (w)(31.4%), Draw(25.3%), Adelaide United (w)(43.3%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)