Troyes VS Chateauroux Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Troyes VS Chateauroux 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Troyes got 10 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Troyes got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Chateauroux got 3 wins, 4 draws, 10 losses and placed the 20 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Chateauroux got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Troyes 0.92-1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 634 matches, the home team got 371 wins, 146 draws and 117 losses. Home win rate: 58.52%; Draw win rate: 23.03%; Away win rate: 18.45%; Home odds win rate: 37.70%; Draw odds win rate: 25.55%; Away odds win rate: 36.75%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1582 matches, the home team got 684 wins, 393 draws and 505 losses. Home win rate: 43.24%; Draw win rate: 24.84%; Away win rate: 31.92%; Over odds win rate: 44.18%; Draw odds win rate: 6.13%; Under odds win rate: 49.68%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.51-3.80-6.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 14 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 73.68%; Draw win rate: 21.05%; Away win rate: 5.26%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Troyes(64.1%), Draw(22.7%), Chateauroux(13.2%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)