Vicenza VS Chievo Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Vicenza VS Chievo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Vicenza got 1 win, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 15 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Vicenza got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Chievo got 4 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss and placed the 2 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Chievo got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vicenza 1.02-0-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 345 matches, the home team got 105 wins, 104 draws and 136 losses. Home win rate: 30.43%; Draw win rate: 30.14%; Away win rate: 39.42%; Home odds win rate: 30.43%; Draw odds win rate: 30.14%; Away odds win rate: 39.42%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2/2.5-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 787 matches, the home team got 331 wins, 237 draws and 219 losses. Home win rate: 42.06%; Draw win rate: 30.11%; Away win rate: 27.83%; Over odds win rate: 44.60%; Draw odds win rate: 6.73%; Under odds win rate: 48.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.68-3.05-2.49. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 7 wins, 6 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 29.17%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 45.83%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vicenza(28.9%), Draw(29.8%), Chievo(41.3%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)